5 Ton Floor Jack - Floor Radiators.
5 Ton Floor Jack
- A level area or space used or designed for a particular activity
- All the rooms or areas on the same level of a building; a story
- the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure); "they needed rugs to cover the bare floors"; "we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent"
- shock: surprise greatly; knock someone's socks off; "I was floored when I heard that I was promoted"
- a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale; "what level is the office on?"
- The lower surface of a room, on which one may walk
- A sleeveless padded tunic worn by foot soldiers
- a small worthless amount; "you don't know jack"
- lift with a special device; "jack up the car so you can change the tire"
- A unit of weight equal to 2,000 pounds avoirdupois (907.19 kg)
- A unit of weight equal to 2,240 pounds avoirdupois (1016.05 kg)
- Proud of the Netherlands (Trots op Nederland, TON) is a Dutch Political party. The party was founded on 17 October 2007 by Rita Verdonk, who at that time was an independent member of the House of Representatives.
- A unit of measurement of a ship's weight representing the weight of water it displaces, equal to 2,240 pounds or 35 cubic feet (0.99 cu m)
- (tons) a large number or amount; "made lots of new friends"; "she amassed stacks of newspapers"
- short ton: a United States unit of weight equivalent to 2000 pounds
- five: being one more than four
- five: the cardinal number that is the sum of four and one
- It is an irrational algebraic number. The first sixty significant digits of its decimal expansion are: which can be rounded down to 2.236 to within 99.99% accuracy. As of April 1994, its numerical value in decimal had been computed to at least one million digits.
Torin T43002A 3 Ton Double Locking Jack Stands (Sold in Pairs)
Torin 3 Ton Double Locking Jack Stand features a ratchet type hold for fine adjustment with double locking protection. The one piece multi position ductile ratchet bar provides super strength and durability. The quick adjustment mechanism securely locks it into the desired location. The stands are made of sturdy welded steel construction for superior safety and strength. The dual purpose handle serves as a carry handle and has a saddle column release. The patented design stand has a four legged steel base for added strength.
My Ramsey Patriot 15000 chained and lagged into place just inside the container door. Also visible: Orange ground anchor for my Lewis Winch, red 7-ton bottle jack, red 4.5-ton snatch block (pulley) for Lewis Winch, blue 15-ton wrecker snatch block (on floor) to use with big electric winch. The latter, attached to an anchor such as a tree, with cable doubled back and hooked onto winch mount, would double the 7.5-ton load capacity of the electric winch.
Craftsman Floor Jack ($20)
Comes with: jack, handle, and 2 jack stands
2.5 ton capacity
The jack has a built-in pressure relief valve. Lifting range between 5.5 to 15 inches
Jack stands are adjustable from 10 5/8 inches to 17 1/8 inches; ratchet design adjustment
5 ton floor jack
The new Powerbuilt® Triple Lift jack slashes the expense and hassle of purchasing, maintaining and storing multiple jacks and jackstands. It is the one jack that easily lifts almost anything with wheels, and works on vehicle transmissions and differentials too. The secret to the Triple Lift is the patented design that features both a removable lift saddle and padded lift rails. This flexible design allows the Triple Lift to adapt to multiple types of vehicle frames. A locking safety bar holds the jack in place once the vehicle is raised, which eliminates the hassle of supporting a lifted vehicle with jack stands.
floor plan provider
floor tiles quarry
killing floor leveling server
cherry hardwood floor
big floor tiles
ceramic floor tiles samples